skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, October 31, 2008




Here is the kitchen and bath in our B&B. Some how I have misplaced the pic of the bedroom. It was so pretty, It was dome in orange and yellow with a little bit of green accents. Bummer I cant find the photo.






Posted by The Littlefield Mice at 11:25 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Littlefield Mice

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (32)
    • ▼  October (13)
      • Here is the kitchen and bath in our B&B. Some how ...
      • The view from our first B&B window
      • Our first B&B
      • Here is a bit of scenery on our way to Sassari.Th...
      • This is our rental car. The Lancia Delta.
      • ??
      • I like the food here but, sometimes you just want ...
      • THARROS
      • Oristano
      • This is Nora. It has ruins of an ancient civilizat...
      • Things that make us laugh
      • This is the tower it is part of the castle. I was...
      • Here are a few of the things we saw on Sunday. Di...
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)

Mice-cateers

  • Angie & Morty
  • Somi
  • Richard & Melanie
  • Nate & Steph
 

Check out this site

  • Returns for sale

Real Mom Giveaway

  • Ju-Ju-Be