This is my door. If it looks slim, it is. I had to fold th B.O.B to get inside the door! Next pic is the bathroom/shower/sink area...yeah, the pic makes it look bigger than it was. Here are the beds. Little miss squirmenstein is just waking up. We went out on deck and the sun was just comming up, So pretty:)
Here is a pick of us sailing to Cagliari (Turns out the G is silent so it is pronounced Cali-ari)
Tina it looks like your a pro at this traveling around the world with a 1yr old! I am glad you are getting this oppertunity, seems like your having a great time!
1 comment:
Tina it looks like your a pro at this traveling around the world with a 1yr old! I am glad you are getting this oppertunity, seems like your having a great time!
Post a Comment